The Utah Assistive Technology Foundation is a private, non-profit organization that works with
Zions Bank and the Utah MicroEnterprise Loan Fund to provide low-interest loans
to purchase assistive technology and telework devices and to start or expand small businesses. The UATF also offers small grants of $250 or less on a limited basis through
non-federal funding to families who meet federal poverty guidelines. Our goal is to assist Utahns with disabilities by enhancing their independence, education, employment,
and quality of life through assistive technology.
- How do I apply for either an assistive device or telework loan?
- How do I apply for a small business loan?
- How do I apply for a grant?
- What is assistive technology?
- What kinds of technology and telework devices and services have other people received loans for?
- What is the Utah Assistive Technology foundation?
Over the years, the UATF has been able to help hundreds of Utahns
with disabilities of all ages obtain loans and grants to purchase
the assistive technology that allows them to be independent, productive
and successful at home, at school, at work and in the community. Click
here for a small
sample of their comments.
Feel free to download the UATF or Telework brochures by clicking on the following links:
Independence is priceless. We help make it